Q. How do I get a book from another library?
To use our ILL (Inter-Library Loan service you will need to follow a few steps.
1. Go to the library website and click on the Arthur icon or the text Online Public Access Catalog.
2. Click on the text "My Library Account."
3. Input your name (First name and then Last name) in the correct field.
4. Input your ID number in the correct field. Please be aware that the total number of numerals must be nine. This means that if your ID has only five numbers you must somehow supplement them. The way to do this is to insert 0 for the number of missing numerals. For example: 000000123. After you have input the number, tack on the University ID, which in this case is LU. For example: 000000123LU
5. Press submit or enter.
6. Now begin your search as you normally would.
7. When you find the book you are interested in, make sure you click into or are already in the entry. Look for the word "Request" above the Search Panel. Click that word.
8. A request verification window will display with your account information. You need to determine your pick up location (If Lincoln University, leave it on Lincoln University) and the week / day where you will no longer need the text.
9. Once you have selected your date, then click Submit.
You have now successfully enacted an ILL request.
- The website don't work. None of the quick links work so it is impossible to access your library account to renew books.
- I've done a quick check to confirm your comment. I found that the quick links were working on my browser, but I did notice that the icon had to be clicked at the very top to access the books. I will see what can be done about this. Thank you for alerting us to the problem.